Δεν υπάρχουν προϊόντα στο καλάθι.
HCigar VT75C Color (Temperature Control Mod)
The HCigar VT75C is the updated version of the HCigar VT75 series with the all new updated Evol DNA75 Color Chip. The Hcigar VT75C features a vibrant color display screen with a detailed operating interface. You can also choose from a single 18650 or 26650 battery (sold separately) configuration.
The HCigar VT75C powered by the Evol DNA 75 chip is the next iteration of the HCigar DNA series which borrows the same ergonomic “C-Frame” design for perfect comfort from the HCigar VT40. The HCigar VT75C can fire up to 75 watts and supports Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wire and also utilizes a well-defined temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) mode.
The HCigar VT75C can utilize the EScribe software (For Windows) to fully customize your device and settings. You can download future firmware updates, adjust your preheat settings, create multiple profiles for your different tanks or rebuildable atomizers, and much, much more using the EScribe software.
Features and Specs:
- Utilizes the New DNA75 Color Chip by Evolv
- EScribe Software for Windows
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 75.0 W
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Typical Resistance(Kanthal Coil): 0.25ohm
- Typical Resistance(Temperature Control Coil): 0.15ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100 to 300C / 200 to 600F
- Preheat Feature for Temperature Control Users
- New Color Display Screen
- Custom Indicator Light
- Stealth mode
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 or 26650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High Temperature Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless
- 1 x HCigar VT75C
- 1 x Micro USB Cable